DJ ANDY DISCO
I specialise in providing a professional Wedding Disco experience with professional grade lighting and sound system. I am dedicated to helping make your wedding day extra special by providing a friendly, highly experienced Wedding DJ and professional mobile disco, making sure you have a wedding that exceeds your expectations.
It is unlikely that any other vendor could affect your reception as much as the Entertainment. For the most important day in your life, don’t settle for “make do”, remember your Wedding DJ provides the real life soundtrack for your wedding.
I am always happy to come and meet you before your wedding day, and will work with you to make your special day everything you dreamed of.
It’s your once in a lifetime event and naturally you want everything to be perfect. Months of planning and organizing go into this single day. The whole day builds up slowly to the evening party which can last anything up to five hours, therefore it is so important to book an experienced quality disco with pedigree to ensure that you, your family and friends have a superb time.
Please call or Contact Me and let me help you make your wedding dreams into a reality.
For that extra special effect I can provide a Low Level Fog Machine (see Extras for details). Your first dance will look like you are both dancing on a cloud.
I can also provide wireless microphones for your speeches (see Extras for details)
For that special touch to your venue I have Uplighters / Moodlighting (see Extras for details)
Everyone will remember the music long after the bill has been forgotten.
General Wedding Time-line
- Set-up begins 1hour to 1hour 30mins before your guests arrive and disco commences (early set-up can be arranged, please see Extras for details).
- Start with soft background music of your choice as your guests arrive, meet and chat.
- Invite the Bride and Groom to cut the Wedding Cake.
- Invite the Bride and Groom to the dance floor for their First Dance.
- Invite the parents, then other couples to join the Bride and Groom for the second dance.
- Get your guests on the dance floor, let everyone know they can make requests, and party till the end.
- Announce the Buffet if available (usually 60-90 mins from start of Reception).
- Packing up takes approx 60 mins.